Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Signs of life

Holy mother of god its been awhile since I've updated. Over a month. My life has been fairly routine for the month of my absence. Treatments, showers, gaming, movies, friends, etc. Oh yea, Thanksgiving and Christmas happened somewhere in there too. Thanksgiving was nice, with a good family of friends came for dinner. Afterwards we played Sequence. Not going to bother explaining the rules because I don't really remember them all that well. Christmas was yesterday and overall it was a good day. I got lots of good shit, mostly PC games and DVD's: Heroes V+the expansion, Half Life 2 Holiday 06 Collection, Battlefield 1942, Black and White 2, Splinter Cell: Double Agent(X360), Gears of War(X360), House seasons 1 and 2, The Simpsons seasons 5 and 9, Rescue Me season 2, a bunch of Carlos Mencia DVD's, and some clothes and other random shit. My mom's sister's family came for dinner and we watched the Eagles game. We killed Dallas, 23-7! T.O. looked pretty good, except for the whole, y'know, losing thing. The same family from Thanksgiving is coming tomorrow for dinner and Christmas.

No comments: