Friday, December 29, 2006

Oh god, I'm chafing

I finally picked up Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Project 8 yesterday, and I exchanged the standard edition of Gears of War for the Special Edition. I got fairly far, fairly quickly in M:UA last night. I beat Fing Fang Foom and M.O.D.O.K. and....I have no clue who the fuck they are. Seriously, I've never heard of either of them. I guess not reading many comics may have something to do with it. Maybe. I wish I knew more about the heroes so I could make a decent choice concerning my team members. Meh. I know one thing though: Deadpool is a badass. The man has two swords and two pistols. Damn. I'm going to see the new Rocky movie at some point today with a few people. Should be a knockout. See what I did there? With the play on words? They can't teach that................don't judge me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MUA really is a great game, and i didn't know who Dragon breath and that other thing was when i went through the game.

My fav team is classic. Wolferine, Iron man, Spiderman and the Thing..a powerful blend of agility and strength. Wolferine gets very powerful later on because of his immense healing factor, he has a good natural healing factor, but then you can enhance that by upgrading his suit or getting items that buff it up, he is virtually invulnrable for me now.